Saturday, June 16, 2012

Gwen's Broken Ankle

Dear Family and Friends,

About 1:45 PM Malawi time (Saturday), Gwen and I were jumping on the trampoline. She jumped up and came down "wrong" on her ankle and started screaming pretty hard right away. Within 10 minutes of the injury, we had a doctor and a nurse looking at her and they helped us get her into the car and drive her down to the clinic.

They put a back slab on her left leg and she and I will go to Partners in Hope clinic on Monday to get x-rays together. (My wrist has gotten worse and I think I will need to have something done with it as well.)

Thanks for praying. We give thanks for Dr. Jerry Koleski and nurses Becky Epperson and Carson White that treated Gwen so well and helped her out. She is calm now and on the couch getting ready to watch a movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment